Thursday, August 12, 2010

A outgoing night with a best friend. :)

We go down Ipoh Gunung Rapat for Mcd all the way from Kampar. =)

Finally arrived and finally I can eat my favourite Mc-Flurry Oreo and I order GCB to eat. :)
It was so delicious.Yummy.^^



And I so careless about forgotten to bring my mini netbook's charger out.Hmm
Thought using my mini netbook to online at Mcd but my careless of forgotten to bring the charger.Gek sei.><

Then we went back Kampar 21st to drink beer and chit chat.
And you ate 烧鸡翅~ Fat sei you. =p
After that we go "The Cue" Snooker Centre and I saw a rich's leng zai I think.Wohoo~ Finally kampar got leng zai lol.Hehe

We didnt yum cha at last cause you gonna GG and automatic Shut Down.HAHA! I can see it from your eyes.Go back early and sleep la you.Good Night to you and Sweet Dream. (:

:) I like otgoing with you,Friend.