Wednesday, December 22, 2010

♥CHRISTMAS IS COMING!^^


CHRISTMAS IS COMING!^^

..
..
..
..
..

Wonder what present can I receive for my christmas present this year.HO!HO!HO!
I'm here to wish all my friends "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"


“Well, Let's talk about the ABSOLUTE SANTA!^^
I believe that in every children's mind he is the ultimate gift giver with a distinctive belly laugh which is the HO!HO!HO! laugh sound
that we all look forward to in December.
I love DECEMBER so much because I feel that is the most lovely month of the year.

For the adults or teenagers, we exchange our present with each other, celebration christmas together and countdown christmas eve together...”


..
..
..
..
..
I secretly tell SANTA that my whishes for this year's christmas present are :-




-Sony camera.



-Prada white leather handbag.


-Magnifique Lancome Perfume ~and I get it from my lovely MUM.^^
(you MUM.) My wishies does come true.^^


- A purple colour Guess women purse buy it to myself from Hong Kong. :))
Well, My second wishes come true too.^^


- I may hope to celebrate this year Christmas with my family and my beloved 1.



xuan and her beloved mum.
Sigh that didnt take with my dearest sister. :(




The flower is true! So nice!




and This is another blue light's christmas tree.

That night was so cold at Hong Kong. Just

3°C

there.



XUAN ♥ CHRISTMAS!