Friday, September 9, 2011

I smurfs you. ♥‿♥





Lyrics to the smurf song.^^

La la la-la la la,
Sing a happy song.
La la la-la la la,
Smurf your whole day long.

[Papa Smurf speaks]
Smurf along with me!

[Gargamel speaks]
Oooooo I hate Smurfs!



I wanted to watch The Smurfs since the day I watched the preview.
Smurfs are sooooo cute and they are blueeeeee.







I'm so into smurf, so I went to test what is my smurf name.hehe!!



                     


HAHAHA! My smurf name called Boogie-Woogie Smurf. LOL!


Its a funny crazy name for my smurf name! HAHA!


*Click here to play! =)






WHAT IS YOUR SMURF NAME?


GIVE ME A SMURF NAME:


How do I get my own Smurf name?


Simply enter your first and last name in the text boxes provided. Then click the SMURF IT! button. Now Papa Smurf will give you your very own customized Smurf name that you can use throughout the Smurf Village.


HOW IT WORKS:


How does Papa Smurf decide my new Smurf name?


Together Papa Smurf and Handy Smurf created a technology called the Smurf Name Generator. When you enter your first and last name into this page, the Smurf Name Generator smurfputes the correct answer with 100% certainty.


GENDER QUESTIONS:


The Smurf Name Generator says I'm a Smurfette / Smurf... but I'm a male / female!


Papa Smurf is never wrong. You just didn't know this about yourself. You should thank Papa Smurf for giving you this new information. Go forth and have a great new Smurf life!


HINTS:



Turn on JavaScript / Active Scripting in your web browser and enjoy the Smurf name maker!



Share with me and lets see what's your smurf name is!


I wanna see if anyone gets stupid or funny crazy smurf 
names!HAHAHA! devil me!




The Smurf movie trailer on YouTube:




ENTER THE SMURF SITE:
http://www.thesmurfs-movie.net/


>Watch the trailer.

>Go Smurfs yourself!
>Sing a smurfy song.
>Connect and share smurfing!!! ^^





                                       Boogie-Woogie Smurf is a Belly dancer. How Pretty!




Overall the movie was not bad, funny and excited. :) I love Pa Pa Smurf the most, how about you? The movie will be screening in cinemas showing now,so mark you dates. :D 



Lastly,end this post with the smurf happy song.^^ la la la la la la......sing a happy song.la la la la la la......



GO AND START SMURFING YOURSELF AND SMURF YOUR  DAY!
                                    "OH MY SMUF" I'M TOTALLY CRAZY WITH IT! HAHA! LALALALALA......