Friday, August 12, 2011

Two movies in a night. :)

Two movies in a night @ TGV Cinema, Jusco Kinta City again. hehe!! ;)
It was Cowboys and aliens & Zookeeper.
One is a action and excited movie while the other one is funny and love story movie. :) 




Here is some photos of the movie posters. (:









Well, when I watch these movie, I went Black Canyon Restaurant for my dinner with him. :)
It's just opposite the Coffee Bean. The  food there is not bad. You can go and have a try. I love the Tom Yum soup there most. ^^









 After finish watch the two movies. I'm on my way back home *snap snap. hehe!



 The outfit bracelets of the day. <3


 When I reach home, I handmade myself a title banner for a competition.Will upload here when the competition photo out to let you guys vote for me.

Edit my banner title to my name first. Keep it as a secret first. hehe...




Alright, its time to go to my bed to sleep now.
Good night world.  :)
   
<3