Friday, January 7, 2011

When come to 2011


2010 ENDS and WELCOME to 2011.

When come to 2011,I want to earn money by myself and used it. For college,for pretty clothes,for nice high heels,for cosmetics,for skin cares, for playtime ,for for and for...so much I don't even dare to calculate everything.I shall earn more and start saving more from now on.Hees. :)
When come to 2011,I want to loss and do not gained my weight over and over again.Diet is what I to do everyday when come to 2011,but it failed almost all the time. :( I must add oil to myself and DO IT!
When come to 2011,I got my first white Sembonia handbag from myself, and I couldn't live without it.Love it so muchiee.Teehee...:)
When come to 2011,I've more dreams,and I'm still chasing my dream.Hope I do.

When come to 2011,I want to learn more in modelling and competition. :)
When come to 2011,
I want to become more and more pretty and slim down such a nice body shape. ^^
When come to 2011,I want to gain more and more visitors,I really appreciate them,so I'll try my best to update more.I think I did update alot recently.Ops! =p

2010该衰的也衰了,我想2011好的一定會更好的。加油!想說声:

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R 2011