Sunday, August 14, 2011

Million Hair Show at Voodoo Ipoh.

Its Million Hair Show at Voodoo Ipoh, Friday.
I'm a model of the FANTASY WORLD.
Before the friday night, I make my nails pretty by myself cause I want my nails pretty when I'm modelling and saturday Im going travel at Singapore. That's why I make it. hehe!!  ^^

Tadah! There is it.

This brought at Hong Kong while I'm travel to there  last year. <3 
Its PURPLE color. <3<3<3

Nice? Love it so muchie... =)

This is my pic which can see the nails. ((:


The Hair Show start at 9.30pm. But the show for my Fantasy part was start at 12am  midnight. My head was so heavy and I had to wait for so many hours and the show only started. :(

Before the show start, its time to take many photos. SNAP SNAP.* hehe! =)

This is me after make up and hair do. Can you recognise me if you at voodoo that night? lol!

I look like AVATAR! OMG!! haha!




The  make up was Fantasy!  <3




Crazy orange's color hair.lol!


He is my hair stylist to help me make this hair up.







My hair was so Bulky!man!! = =




Finally, the show is finish and this is the photo after finish the show. Yeapiii! ^^

Great show. Clap clap. (=




On the way home, have a bath and sleep early. Singapore im coming. =) Will upload the singapore photos after this. Following up my blog. ((:



Imma AVATAR girl. ^^

Bye, its Facebook Time.  hehe! :)